9.09.2010

Things I Love Thursday

This week I thought I would share some vintage snaps I found at the Cattle Barn Flea Market in Fort Worth last weekend.  Because I do love me some vintage snaps.

I give up.  Who?

Isn't he sweet?  What a cool harness, too.
Cracks me up on so many levels!
Magic.
I first saw the photo with the bird a few months ago and came across it again so I couldn't resist it this time.  It's now one of my favorites.

Speaking of vintage snaps, I was contacted today by The National Building Museum for permission to use two of my father's snapshots from the 1939 World's Fair in New York City for and exhibition entitled "Designing Tomorrow: America’s World’s Fairs of the 1930s" which runs from October 2, 2010 through July 10, 2011.  He would have LOVED that!  Go here to get more info the exhibit.  To see the photos, go here and here.

Until tomorrow.....

No comments: