2.04.2010

Vintage Airplane Love




Today I stumbled upon some photos I had taken back in March of last year at a wonderful place that my husband told me about. I remember that day because my son was beyond excited to see all the old planes, helecopters and boats outside. And of course, his mommy was excited about all the beautiful vintage cars stored inside the museum (no, I didn't get any good photos due to the - ehem - "bad lighting".
Well, imagine how disappointed I was to learn that the The Pate Museum of Transportation has been closed and dismantled. For some unknown reason, after the owner passed away, his heirs were not interested in keeping the museum open. I'm just glad I got to take my son atleast once. I wonder what happened to all those old cars......
To learn more about the closing of the Pate Museum of Transportation, go here.

No comments: