12.08.2008

Sunday with an SX-70




This weekend we went out for mexican and spent time in the park and I took along my little friend, my SX-70. Sure, I really "should" get this camera adjusted so the images don't come out all over exposed. But I'd only do it out of curiosity. I really really love what comes out of this camera the way it is. They're like instant little watercolor paintings. With tidy white borders.


This beautiful book, edited by Jen Altman, is filled with Polaroid photographers. It is so inspiring that, after I got it, I bought my SX-70. I just had to capture some of the magic that comes out of a Polaroid camera.

I'm pretty sure the book has been sold out for a while, however, click here to see the list of photographers with links their websites. I hope these amazing photographers inspire you to pick up a Polaroid.

No comments: